The Vealize Kegel Toner is an ultra simple, yet powerful digital Pelvic Floor Stimulator (PFS). Compact, stylish and designed for use by women of all ages to help strengthen pelvic floor muscles. Urinary incontinence, prolapse and cystocele can be uncomfortable and upsetting problems. Many people think that it is an inevitable part of ageing or that they must live with it after vaginal deliveries but effective treatment can be achieved via pelvic floor muscle stimulation. Studies suggest this treatment can improve incontinence by two-thirds. PFS helps to strengthen the pelvic floor. Like all muscles in your body, the more you stimulate them, the stronger they become. Women with strong pelvic floor muscles enjoy greater control over their bladder, increased vaginal tone and reversing muscle damage from childbirth. 1 in 3 women suffer from some form of incontinence and/or prolapse during their lives. It can occur at any time, most commonly after childbirth.
Incontinence – There are 3 types of incontinence:
1. Stress incontinence – occurs when sneezing, coughing, laughing, lifting or exercising and causes a small amount of urine to leak.
2. Urge incontinence – occurs with a strong, sudden and uncontrollable urge to urinate.
3. Mixed incontinence – a combination of urge and stress incontinence.
- Cystocele. This is a prolapse of the bladder into the vagina, the most common condition.
- Urethrocele. This is a prolapse of the urethra (the tube that carries urine).
- Uterine prolapse.
- Vaginal vault prolapse. This is a prolapse of the vagina.
- Enterocele. This is a small bowel prolapse.
- Rectocele: This is a rectum prolapse.
NOTE: A separate Anal Probe must be purchased for toning muscles related to Enterocele and Rectocele.
How does PFS work?
PFS passes mild electrical pulses via an internal vaginal probe to contract and relax the pelvic floor muscles.
How will the Pelvifine help me?
It is designed to stimulate and strengthen your pelvic floor muscles. It has 4 preset programmes, and it is recommended to go through each program to see how your pelvic floor responds to each. The internal probe supplied ensures you are stimulating the correct area and it can be rotated facing forward and backward or turned in the hip-hip position.
Key Benefits: Large LCD user display for ease of use. Safe and Simple to use. Strengthens pelvic floor muscles.
Features and Benefits
Strengthens pelvic floor muscles
Safe and simple to use
Noticeable results in weeks.
Electrical stimulation may be used to treat:
Mixed stress and urge incontinence.
Note:Please read the manual carefully before use.The delivery of this product does not include battery as air transport is prohibited.
Electrical stimulation is used to tone the pelvic floor muscles. There are 4 preset modes. Daily use of the Vealize Kegel Toner can help the following conditions: urinary incontinence, stress incontinence, cystocele, vaginal bulge, prolapse, vaginal tightening. This product requires a water based lubricant. AA batteries not included.
Features: (batteries not included)
1. Incontinence Treatment
2. Single Channel Digital Device
3. 4 pre-set operation modes
4. Waveform: Asymmetrical Rectangular Biphasic
5. Output Intensity : 0-120mA (500Ω load)
6. Frequency: 12.5, 50, 10-50-10, 10 & 27 Hz
7. Pulse Width: 250μs
8. Memory of last mode attempt
9. Load detection
10. Power Source: 2 x 1.5V AAA Battery
11. Dimensions (mm): 125(L) x 35(W) x 16.5(H)
12. Weight: 38g
Electrical Stimulation for Urinary Incontinence
Electrical stimulation is used to treat urinary incontinence by sending a mild electric current to nerves in the lower back or the pelvic muscles that are involved in urination.
You may be able to provide electrical stimulation therapy at home using a unit with a vaginal or anal electrode. Timing and duration of therapy varies.